-Soul Catcher -Soul Catcher

addictive :X

it may be repetitive but its addicting :p which is always good when you're on newgrounds trying to waste time anyway :p

one thing though, add a square box on the hit state of your buttons on the menu this way you dont need to click the actual letters. much much easier to click =)

Snailer Snailer

LOL

instant classic, even better than frogger

i especially liked the car driving across the logs and turtle in the water

TMNT Mikeys Dance Party TMNT Mikeys Dance Party

haha hidden pizza..

this kept me entertained for a decent amount of time... sadly on my part =)

but overall i think you did a good job. love the dances moves and the music

fallinfrog responds:

thats not sad on your part. thats saying something about the flash. it captured your attention for a while, and that was the point. thanks for the review.

Doctor Trickle Doctor Trickle

5/5

loved this puzzle game, possibly one of my favorites

the game seems familiar but its different, to me, thats a good thing.

nice artwork as well, love how the fuzzies become electrified when theyre touching haha

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

amazing!

i loved this sketchbook tour, but i think you're missing some artists from this year such as sexysexybicycle and samBakza

other than that, i spent a good hour checking out all the artists and their works.
great!!!

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

5/5 10/10

i cant begin to tell you how hard this made me laugh. thank you. im so glad you categorized this as a game.

lol elevator music

I-smel responds:

Yeah, I too would almost class it as a movie, because it's purpose is to MOVE the audience. In the end though I decided that GAME was more appropriate, just so as not to confuse the database.

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

different!

i liked it because it was different. but then i got confused during different morphs and was getting hit by objects that werent even touching me when the camera angle changed, perhaps the hittest of the bounding box at a diff angle. so i gave you an 8...okay okay 9/10 :P

Create Enemies Create Enemies

resubmission

simple and could be addicting.

i would definitely recode and resubmit so that you can have more than one bullet on the screen at a time. it makes the game much more fun if you're going to have that many enemies.

overall, great job!